In the hair transplant operation, while the roots are collected and where the roots will be placed While the canals are opened, small holes in the planting area are opens. These holes opened in the area where both the donor and the hair are transplanted, As it bleeds during the procedure. This blood leaking from the holes is your operation It then dries within 1-2 days and forms a crust. Shell, tap a reaction to the injury and getting used to self-defense indicative. When these crusts leave the cultivation area without moisture, itching occurs. The dehydrated area is cracked and itchy scalp creates. Itching due to the growth of the transplanted hair, the wrong roots
It is similar to the itching logic that occurs due to ingestion. Only difference; sown Itching after hair transplantation caused by the growth of hair, donor It is not seen in the area but in the area where the roots are planted. Extracted from the donor area Hair that starts to grow over time with the transplantation of the roots into the balding area the roots also cause itching as they try to reach the skin surface.
Attention to Shampoo and Care Products!
Skin compatibility is generally about 1 month after transplant operation proven shampoo and care products with a PH value of 5.5 recommended to use. Unconsciously and incorrectly used products itching of the sensitive skin may be one of the reasons.
Hair Transplantation With Which Methods, Can I Reduce Post-Itching?
Itching after transplantation is not a process to fear and worry.
However, there are some points to be aware of in the smooth running of the process. are available. Hair follicles that have not taken a wrong move yet
Although it does not completely relieve itching as it may cause loss There are some suggestions to reduce it. Regular washing process, cleansing the crusts from the planting area and Excessive itching as it moisturizes the transplantation area without moisture eliminates the risk.
Itching after hair transplantation, suitable for the scalp and recommended by the doctor shampoo and care products should be used. Planted area Using shampoo or care products that are not suitable for their sensitivity, the doctor’s recommended or PH value may increase the itching in the area. Hair should be washed with a shampoo that is 5.5.
* Since a dirty and dusty environment will increase itching of hair follicles, 2 weeks should not be in such environments.
* To moisturize the transplantation area properly, to make a cold compress It also provides relief from excessive itching.
* Steroid content recommended by the October doctor to relieve itching Topical ointments also reduce itching in the transplant area. It is effective in mitigating. After hair transplantation, itching medication area helps relax.
* Spraying the salt water mixture 3-4 times a day It has been reported to help reduce itching.
* Another method that will reduce the feeling of tension and itching in the head after hair transplantation. The solution is aloe vera applied to the transplantation area. has been specified. Aloe vera reduces the feeling of tension in the head after hair transplantation. is said.
When Itching After Hair Transplantation Pass?
Itching after hair transplantation is usually caused by the end of the rusting. Itching continues 2 months after the hair transplant, even if the following (2 weeks) passes. Bell. Itching is not only caused by crusting of the transplantation area, It can also occur due to hair growth. Each hair transplanted at the same time Since it does not occur, itching may last up to 6 months. Hence after sowing Itching will end with the growth of the transplanted hair.