After Hair Transplantation Donor Region: TOP 3 DAY
Neck area bandaged after hair transplantation is bandaged for 3 days will remain. This process is the desired result in the transplantation made with the Safir FUE Method. It will be enough for recovery to occur. On the first day, the person who leaves the hospital with a bandage on the neck area should undergo local anesthesia.
While it does not feel very painful due to its lasting effect, after a certain period of time, the neck may experience slight pressure, which we call throbbing, in the region. pain relievers prescribed by the doctor to prevent this condition from occurring not only when there is pain, but as often as your doctor recommends, a regular drinkable way. Regular use of painkillers, especially during the first 3 days,
It prevents the pain that may occur after hair transplantation. Since the donor area is bandaged after hair transplantation, the person can lie on the bandaged area after hair transplantation. can be laid. Edema or edema that may flow from the bandage at this point a towel to prevent stains in case of slight bleeding that may occur It may be helpful to lie on top of it and use soft pillows. In the first 3 days after hair transplantation, the donor area and the transplanted area are not washed. First washing and opening the donor area within 3-4 days determined by the doctor It is carried out in one day.
In this three-day process until the bandages are removed, after hair transplantation there are some situations that worry patients about the donor area.After hair transplantation, slight bleeding occurs in the donor area.
Don’t worry about the blood stains on your bandage however, if you think it is an exaggeration, the donor area is it is appropriate to send the photo to your doctor and get information from him will be. Yellowish spots on the bandage, comfortable transplantation during the operation serum injected just under your scalp are fluids. Standing or leaning forward for the first 3 days it can also cause edema to go down to the forehead area. Remember that it will be beneficial to lie down and rest for the first 3 days.
Donor Area After Hair Transplantation And Opening the Bandages
After the hair transplant, you will go to the hair transplant center for the first wash. Control of the transplanted hair, first washing and opening of the bandages in the donor area process is performed. Small open wounds in the back of the neck, which were bandaged after 3-4 days closed and the healing process has begun. Dressing applied to that area the donor area is then not bandaged again and left open. In some patients, after the bandages are opened, donor the area may itch. In such cases, itching in the donor area
applying light pressure to the area with the help of the palm to pass, light massages with fingers help to relieve itching is happening.
- Do not scratch your hair follicles by nail.
- If there is crusting, never pick it up.
After Hair Transplant Operation 10. Donor Area Per Day
After the hair transplantation, the wound appearance in the donor area will be completely it can take up to 10 days to heal. Where the person’s metabolic structure and cell renewal rate are very important. Some people improve occurs much faster, while in some people a little slower can happen. 10 days after hair transplantation, tiny wounds in the neck area have healed, but The hair is not long enough because that area is shaved before the operation. Therefore, even in 10 days after hair transplantation, some scar in the nape area, a time will continue to stop.
- In this process, the blood in that area will be massaged on the neck area. By accelerating the circulation, the healing process can be shortened.
- After the hair transplant, not every area in the donor area will recover at the same speed. Every point in the area may not heal in sync with each other. If there was no situation that caused a bump or a cut due to the healing rate in the donor area after hair transplantation You will see that the resulting image differences are over time.
- In this process, numbness and numbness in the donor area there may be drowsiness from time to time, loss of sensation and a feeling of drowsiness While it is not experienced in some people, it may take 1-2 months for some is the situation. After hair transplantation, the donor area, especially in hair transplantation technologies now much faster thanks to innovations, new devices and methods is getting better. After the hair transplantation, the donor area heals rapidly and to keep it looking old without any problems You must follow your doctor’s recommendations.